Syft Voice200ultra SIFT-MS
Analyze volatile organic compounds in real time
The Voice200ultra SIFT-MS (Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry) enables the analysis of multiple chemically-diverse VOCs in a single scan. Analysis identifies compounds present and their concentrations.
The SIFT-MS includes a touch-screen interface and networking capability, making it very easy to operate and support. It is most ideally suited for rapid analysis of gaseous samples (whole-air, headspace above solids and liquids, and breath).
- Instantaneous, quantitative analysis of air and headspace with very high sensitivity and selectivity
- Simultaneous analysis of chemically diverse VOCs (e.g. aldehydes, amines and organosulfurs)
- Direct analysis of high humidity samples
- Simplicity of operation
- Simple integration with existing infrastructure
- Low maintenance and long-term stability
- Install in a fixed position or vehicle-mounted