Agena MassARRAY System
A flexible, scalable genetics platform
The Agena MassARRAY System from Agena Biosciences combines mass spectrometry, sensitive and robust chemistry, and advanced data analysis software to meet the assay design, validation, and performance needs of genomic laboratories. The sensitivity of the system allows a variety of sample types to be tested, from FFPE, to blood plasma, to whole genome amplified DNA. Any combination of method, reagent, application, and sample type can be tested and analyzed.
- Accurate – Nucleic acid detection by mass spectrometry enables readout by molecular mass
- Scalable – set up for 24-, 96- and/or 384-well format
- Efficient Workflow – Obtain results in a single day with limited hands-on time
- Flexible – Ideal for targeted genetic analysis
- Cost-Effective – Minimal bioinformatics, sample cost and resource requirements
The MassARRAY System is a non-fluorescent detection platform utilizing mass spectrometry to accurately measure PCR-derived amplicons. Mass spectrometry, coupled with end point PCR, enables highly multiplexed reactions under universal cycling conditions to provide accurate, rapid, and cost-effective analysis. The MassARRAY System offers a unique solution for targeted genetic testing with limited input material.
This novel utilization of MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry provides laboratories the tools required for basic, applied, and clinical research.
- Fast turnaround time in less than a day
- High multiplex capability from a single well (up to 40-plex)
- Low reagent cost
- Quantifiable results
- Reduced bias compared to RT-PCR
- Customizable reports for comprehensive data review and interpretation
Advanced Automation Now Available
The Chip prep module enhances the capabilities of the MassARRAY System with automated post-PCR sample processing. Compatible with the MassARRAY 96-format System, the Chip prep module minimizes hands on time and reduces the risk of contamination associated with manual handling.
- Optimize resources with load-and-go processing
- Maximize throughput with overnight runs
- Achieve high quality results with reduced sample handling