Agilent 6230B Accurate-Mass Time-of-Flight (TOF) LC/MS
Exceptional MS performance without compromises
Agilent 6230B TOF LC/MS system provides accurate mass analyses for a variety of analytical applications including profiling, identification, characterization, and quantification of both small and large molecules. Together with advanced accurate mass software processing tools the 6230B supports applications including drug development, toxicology, and the analysis of recombinant proteins. The system supports MS/MS applications by using fragments formed in the desolvation region of the ion source.
- Reduce false positives with better than 1 ppm mass accuracy
- Acquire data at 30 spectra per second to ensure excellent data quality for fast UHPLC peaks in high-throughput workflows
- Confidently identify small molecules based on accurate mass and isotopic abundance and chemical composition using Find by Formula in MassHunter software.
- Separate target compounds from interferences with mass resolution of greater than 22,000
- Find impurities at extremely low concentrations – Agilent Jet Stream technology provides low picogram on-column sensitivity
- Identify trace level target compounds – in the presence of more abundant matrix compound – with up to 5 orders of in spectrum dynamic range
- Intuitive “walk-up” software makes the 6230B an ideal analytical tool for medicinal and synthetic chemists as well as biologists
- New All Ions MS/MS Technique for Targeted and Untargeted Screening on TOF and Q-TOF LC/MS