Agilent 7000D Triple Quadrupole GC/MS
Expand your lab with a proven platform
Agilent 7000D Triple Quadrupole GC/MS is easier to use and more efficient than ever, due to its new Dynamic MRM (dMRM) mode of acquisition. If your lab includes Agilent 5975 or 5977 GC/MSD systems, you’ll be able to load your GC/MSD SIM and scan methods on the 7000D to balance your workload across all available instruments. The 7000D MS works with the 7890B GC to enhance productivity, save resources and alert operators about pending maintenance.
- Create and edit acquisition methods easily with dMRM Acquisition Mode
- Single Quad Method Compatibility lets you load and execute GC/MSD methods, increasing your lab’s capacity to handle samples requiring SIM or scan acquisition.
- High sensitivity EI Extractor Ion Source delivers confident trace analysis even in complex matrices with an IDL less than 4fg OFN
- MassHunter acquisition, data handling and reporting
- Reduce common contaminants, neutral noise, and cool down time
- Maximize uptime and planned maintenance with Integrated GC/MS system features and Early Maintenance Feedback
- Automated and vent-free with patented JetClean option
- Advanced features: Inert Flow Path, Capillary Flow Technology, and the Programmable Helium Conservation Module