Agilent 7010B Triple Quadrupole GC/MS is the latest version of the first compact benchtop Triple quad (MS/MS) system to provide attogram detection limits in Electron Ionization (EI) mode. The 7010B is now even easier to use and more efficient than ever, due to its new Dynamic MRM (dMRM) mode of acquisition. If your lab includes Agilent 5975 or 5977 GC/MSD systems, you’ll be able to load your GC/MSD SIM and scan methods on the 7010B to balance your workload across all available instruments.
- Single Quad Method Compatibility lets you load and execute GC/MSD methods, increasing your lab’s capacity to handle samples requiring SIM or scan acquisition.
- High sensitivity EI Extractor Ion Source delivers confident trace analysis even in complex matrices with an IDL less than 4fg OFN
- MassHunter acquisition, data handling and reporting
- Enhance mass spec performance by reducing common contaminants, neutral noise and cool down time
- Maximize uptime and planned maintenance with Integrated GC/MS system features and Early Maintenance Feedback
- Automated and vent-free with patented JetClean option
- Advanced features include: Inert Flow Path, Capillary Flow Technology, and the Programmable Helium Conservation Module