Agilent 7250 Quadrupole Time-of-Flight GC/MS system delivers full-spectrum, high-resolution, accurate-mass data with a wide dynamic range for identifying, quantifying and investigating GC-amenable compounds. The electron ionization source offers low energy EI capability.
Purchase the Agilent 7250 GC/Q-TOF directly from Quantum Analytics and benefit from value-added financing plans, including zero down/zero interest financing, low-cost flexible lease options, and monthly rental programs.
- Identifies compounds through high-resolution, accurate-mass data and sensitive detection
- Quantifies analytes accurately across a wide dynamic range without compromising spectral quality
- Simplifies ambiguous data with Low Energy EI for softer ionization and greater preservation of molecular ions (application specific)
- Increases confidence in compound detection with highly efficient ionization and MassHunter’s SureMass algorithm for highly accurate and sensitive extraction of library-quality compound spectra for high match scores
- Decreases unknowns with spectral fidelity for trustworthy library matching and isotopic fidelity for generating verifiable chemical formulas
- Detects trace-level target compounds in the presence of more abundant matrix compounds with a wide in-spectrum dynamic range
- Elucidates chemical structures with MS/MS capabilities and Molecular Structure Correlator (MSC) software that reveals greater detail
- Ensures excellent data quality even for narrow chromatographic peaks in high-throughput workflows with data acquisition rates up to 50 spectra per second
- Performs screening, profiling, discovery workflows and more, using comprehensive MassHunter software
- Supports powerful, thermally-modulated comprehensive GCxGC for the highest known chromatographic resolution through partnership with ZOEX Corporation