The 2nd generation Agilent 8900 ICP-MS offers a range of configurations to cover applications from routine contract analysis to advanced research and high performance materials analysis. With helium mode performance and productivity to match Agilent’s market-leading quadrupole ICP-MS systems, the Agilent 8900 adds MS/MS mode for controlled and consistent interference removal in reaction mode, making it the world’s most powerful and flexible multi-element analyzer.
- Controlled reaction chemistry for consistent, reliable results
- Resolution of isobaric overlaps, beyond capability of high-resolution ICP-MS
- Lowest detection limits, even for previously difficult elements such as S, Si, P
- Powerful ICP-MS MassHunter software simplifies your workflow and automates your method development
- 4-channel cell gas control as standard
- Unique precursor/product ion scan modes clarify reaction processes
- The most exciting and versatile ICP-MS for research and method development