Agilent Ultivo Triple Quadrupole LC-MS
Unbelievably powerful. Remarkably Small.
Agilent Ultivo Triple Quadrupole LC-MS is a stackable LC/TQ that eliminates the MS footprint by incorporating the MS into the LC stack. At the core of Ultivo is a few stand-out, unique technologies: Vortex Collision Cell, Cyclone Ion Guide, and VacShield. These innovations afford technicians the sensitivity, robustness, reliability, and performance required for the day-in, day-out challenges of high-throughput sample analysis in the applied markets. “Quant My Way” software has been streamlined to emulate your targeted workflows, and system diagnostics alert you in a straightforward manner to items requiring attention.
- Increase sample throughput through faster scanning
- Produce better results by getting more ions to the detector
- VacShield enables quick and seamless maintenance
- Maximize laboratory real-estate with a footprint 70% smaller than other similar instruments
- Reduce instrument downtime with intelligent diagnostics and intuitive read-backs
- Advanced efficiency