CLC800 Clinical Chemistry Analyzer
Cost-effective testing for small & mid-sized labs
The CLC800 chemistry analyzer provides cost-effective testing for small- and mid-sized laboratories. This sleek floor model fits in limited spaces to seamlessly become an integral part of your laboratory, increase productivity and provide better results. This model is ideal for those looking for a quiet, small, fast and economical clinical chemistry analyzer.
With the ability to process up to 400 photometric chemistry tests per hour and bar-coded sample tubes, the CLC800 gives your organization the tools to get test results quickly and efficiently.
- Advanced Photometric System and a sample/reagent pipetting mechanism provide high levels of accuracy for your laboratory
- Includes two reagent compartments, 88 reagent positions and 2 other positions for eliminating off-line sample pre-treatment.
- A multi-function refrigerated sample wheel offers 115 sample positions and supports various tubes and sample cups
- Two stand-alone stirrers avoid liquid suspension and reduce cross contamination
- Robust calibration functionality enables automatic calibration and nine selectable calibration curves