The D2 PHASER XRD system delivers data quality and collection speed that, up to recently, was thought impossible with a benchtop XRD system. Due to its compact size, low weight, and ease-of-use design, the system is conveniently mobile, without the need for complicated infrastructure, large, heavy-load work benches, or vendor installation and alignment. A standard power outlet and a few minutes are all that is required to take they system from fully packaged to outstanding results.
- Superior instrument resolution
- Unmatched low-angle and low-background performance
- Guaranteed instrument alignment
- Compact all-in-one benchtop design
- Innovative high-end goniometer design
- Integrated PC/monitor, DIFFRAC.SUITE software, and leading detector technology
- Phase identification and quantification
- Degree of crystallinity determination
- Phase properties (cell parameters, crystallite size, and lattice strain)
- Crystal structure analysis
Request for Quote
This tech note describes how to perform pharmaceuticals analysis using benchtop x-ray solutions, including XRD and XRF instrumentation.
Explore our portfolio of XRD and XRF instruments
Delivers data quality and collection speed that, up to recently, was thought impossible with a benchtop XRD system.
A high-performance, multi-element benchtop EDXRF analyzer for the petrochemical industry.
The most adaptable and powerful EDXRF benchtop solution for your analytical needs.