The D2 PHASER XRD system delivers data quality and collection speed that, up to recently, was thought impossible with a benchtop XRD system. Due to its compact size, low weight, and ease-of-use design, the system is conveniently mobile, without the need for complicated infrastructure, large, heavy-load work benches, or vendor installation and alignment. A standard power outlet and a few minutes are all that is required to take they system from fully packaged to outstanding results.
- Superior instrument resolution
- Unmatched low-angle and low-background performance
- Guaranteed instrument alignment
- Compact all-in-one benchtop design
- Innovative high-end goniometer design
- Integrated PC/monitor, DIFFRAC.SUITE software, and leading detector technology
- Phase identification and quantification
- Degree of crystallinity determination
- Phase properties (cell parameters, crystallite size, and lattice strain)
- Crystal structure analysis
Request for Quote
This tech note describes how to perform pharmaceuticals analysis using benchtop x-ray solutions, including XRD and XRF instrumentation.
Explore our portfolio of XRD and XRF instruments
Delivers data quality and collection speed that, up to recently, was thought impossible with a benchtop XRD system.
A high-performance, multi-element benchtop EDXRF analyzer for the petrochemical industry.
The most adaptable and powerful EDXRF benchtop solution for your analytical needs.
Make way for the all-stars. We’ve put together a convenient overview of the latest elemental analyzers that are making big waves in the analytical chemistry community.
The game is afoot! We’ll uncover the clues and crack the case when it comes to characterizing polymeric materials with elemental analysis.