The Galaxy QuasIR™ FT-NIR (Fourier Transform Near Infrared Spectroscopy) from Galaxy Scientific provides a fast, simple, non-invasive way to determine the chemical makeup of a variety of samples for both qualitative and quantitative information. The Galaxy FT-NIR technology was developed with an innovative optical design that maintains alignment and performance under extreme conditions.
- Compact, portable, and high performance FT-NIR spectrometers probe for lab, field, and on-line applications
- Innovative optical design that maintains alignment and performance under extreme conditions
- Unmatched instrument-to-instrument consistency and direct method transfer so you can expand your fleet
- Automatic Performance Testing Unit provides an easy, automated way to monitor instrument performance
- Software suite delivers ease-of-use for everyday analysis and functions for advanced method developers
- Galaxy FT-NIR offers a low cost of ownership:
– 20,000-hour user replaceable NIR source
– 10-year laser life
– 10-year interferometer drive
– User replaceable desiccant
Recorded June 20, 2017
Explore three FT-NIR polymer applications, including at-line polyether polyols’ hydroxyl value analysis, real-time isocyanate number monitoring during a polyurethane reaction, and off-line quality control of percentage styrene in styrene copolymers.
This webinar explores the advantages of FT-NIR for analysis of edible oils, including detecting oil adulteration.
Learn about FTNIR spectroscopy for basic incoming raw materials verification, and show the new ability to sample through plastic and paper packaging.