The Galaxy QuasIR™ FT-NIR (Fourier Transform Near Infrared Spectroscopy) from Galaxy Scientific provides a fast, simple, non-invasive way to determine the chemical makeup of a variety of samples for both qualitative and quantitative information. The Galaxy FT-NIR technology was developed with an innovative optical design that maintains alignment and performance under extreme conditions.
- Compact, portable, and high performance FT-NIR spectrometers probe for lab, field, and on-line applications
- Innovative optical design that maintains alignment and performance under extreme conditions
- Unmatched instrument-to-instrument consistency and direct method transfer so you can expand your fleet
- Automatic Performance Testing Unit provides an easy, automated way to monitor instrument performance
- Software suite delivers ease-of-use for everyday analysis and functions for advanced method developers
- Galaxy FT-NIR offers a low cost of ownership:
– 20,000-hour user replaceable NIR source
– 10-year laser life
– 10-year interferometer drive
– User replaceable desiccant
Recorded June 20, 2017
Explore three FT-NIR polymer applications, including at-line polyether polyols’ hydroxyl value analysis, real-time isocyanate number monitoring during a polyurethane reaction, and off-line quality control of percentage styrene in styrene copolymers.
This webinar explores the advantages of FT-NIR for analysis of edible oils, including detecting oil adulteration.
January 23, 2019 at 11:00 am PT/2:00 pm ET
Learn about FTNIR spectroscopy for basic incoming raw materials verification, and show the new ability to sample through plastic and paper packaging.