CIA Advantage is an advanced system for automated analysis of VOCs in canister samples. With capacity for up to 27 canisters and cryogen-free operation, it is the ultimate solution for laboratories wanting a robust, high-throughput system for canister air monitoring. It offers flexibility and productivity enhancements for air-monitoring laboratories that cannot be obtained with other systems. CIA Advantage provides both excellent analytical performance and unmatched application versatility.
- Up to 27 channels allows round-the-clock automated operation
- Cryogen-free operation reduces running costs
- Operation is fully compliant with US EPA Methods TO-14 and TO-15
- High- and low-concentration samples can be run in the same sequence
- Splitless desorption for optimum sensitivity
- Compatible with both canister/bag analysis and method-compliant analysis of sorbent tubes
- Heated internal lines and efficient purging combine to eliminate carryover between samples
- Easily integrates into any laboratory – combines with any make of GC
Wednesday, December 18th at 11:00 am PST
Get an introduction to the regulations limiting the quantities of VOCs and SVOCs allowed in vehicle cabin air. We’ll describe the evolution of harmonized, globally-applicable standard methods for sampling and measuring them.
This application note describes validation of a thermal desorption system for on-line monitoring of a complex mix of VOC hydrocarbons. This includes volatile and very volatile compounds (‘ozone precursors’) in ambient air.
Application guide describe the role of thermal desorption (TD) in whole air testing of car cabins, direct desorption of small samples, and other applications in vehicle manufacturing.