TD100-xr™ is a high-throughput, automated thermal desorption system for the rapid and unattended processing of up to 100 sample sorbent tubes in a single sequence. TD100-xr is perfect for high-throughput analytical laboratories needing to process large numbers of tube-based samples automatically. The TD100-xr quantitatively re-collects samples for re-analysis or storage, enhancing sample security. It also features an electrically cooled cold trap, eliminating the expense and inconvenience of liquid cryogen.
- Automated, cryogen-free, unattended operation for up to 100 sample tubes
- Confidence in results through quantitative sample re-collection of split flows
- Inert sample paths and extended temperatures allow quantitative recovery of C2 to C44, including reactive and thermally labile species… from percent to sub-ppt concentrations
- Method compliance aided by leak-testing, water management and addition of internal standard
- Enhanced traceability of samples using barcodes and RFID TubeTAGs
- Short, heated transfer line allows TD100-xr to be installed on all major makes of GC and GC–MS
- High-precision parts result in increased robustness
Wednesday, December 18th at 11:00 am PST
Get an introduction to the regulations limiting the quantities of VOCs and SVOCs allowed in vehicle cabin air. We’ll describe the evolution of harmonized, globally-applicable standard methods for sampling and measuring them.
This application note describes validation of a thermal desorption system for on-line monitoring of a complex mix of VOC hydrocarbons. This includes volatile and very volatile compounds (‘ozone precursors’) in ambient air.
Application guide describe the role of thermal desorption (TD) in whole air testing of car cabins, direct desorption of small samples, and other applications in vehicle manufacturing.