The new 940 Professional IC Vario meets your requirements while keeping you perfectly flexible. Based on one and the same system, you can configure any IC system you want or need – just like a modular kit. All solutions – including standards – are produced fully automatically, if desired. Starting with sample injection, the system works completely autonomously. Moreover, it is self- monitoring: All system and method parameters are permanently checked.
Features of Metrohm 940 IC
- Use any kind of column, gradient, liquid handling, suppression, or detection – there are no limits to system configuration
- Multi-channel analysis possible (two, three, or more channels)
- Can be combined with any of the Metrohm Inline Sample Preparation techniques
- Straightforward automation for high sample throughput
- Intelligent injection techniques
Low cost of ownership: save money on consumables
Less consumables – Metrohm 940 ion chromatography systems help you to keep operation costs low:
- You don’t need to replace syringe filters or filter caps.
- You can use the Metrohm anion suppressor for 10 years – guaranteed!
- The systems and hardware components are rugged and robust.
In addition, our systems allow you to boost productivity:
- Ultrafiltration: inline removal of particles.
- Automated dilution factor calculation and sample dilution.
- Automatic calibration based on a single multi-ion standard.
With the Metrohm 940 Professional IC Vario, you are ready to meet any analytical challenge in ion chromatography.
Regardless of which parameters you need to determine and the properties of the sample matrix – the right sample preparation, the right detector, and the right extension for liquid handling, suppression, or neutralization are available based on a comprehensive modular system.
Expand Your System As You Need It
Your Metrohm 940 Professional IC Vario system can be adapted and/or expanded at any time with various extension modules as well as with other upgrade options, e.g., for inline eleuent preparation or multi-channel analysis. Hence, you can set up an AnCat system and determine the complete ionic content of your samples in a single run.