Hamilton Microlab NIMBUS Personal Pipetting Workstation
Superior performance and affordability
The Hamilton Microlab NIMBUS workstation is a compact, multi-channel automated liquid handler that offers speed, flexibility, ease of use and superior pipetting performance – at an affordable price.
In contrast to large, multi-integrated, high-end systems designed for automating complex workflows, the NIMBUS is a small-footprint, lean-integrated, entry-level pipettor ideally suited for automating a single or select set of liquid handling routines. A flexible deck layout and a broad range of modular accessories and options makes reconfiguration for new applications quick and easy.
- Proprietary Compressed O-Ring Expansion (CORE) technology attaches disposable tips using lock-and-key style mechanism, enabling a positional precision of + 0.1mm on all axes
- Air Displacement Pipetting reduces risk of contamination, and delivers high accuracy and precision
- Anti-Droplet Control compensates pressure changes in real-time in the liquid channels
- Monitored Air Displacement detects clots or empty wells during the aspiration step in real-time
- Total Aspiration and Dispense Monitoring verifies with a traceable digital audit trail that a sample has been successfully transferred
- Liquid Level Detection determines liquid levels in tubes and plates located on the pipetting deck