The Hamilton Microlab STAR Line of workstations uses air displacement pipetting and the unique CO-RE system for forceless tip pickup and ejection. These unrivaled features maximize sample care and integrity. This technology is applied to independent pipetting channels and multi-probe heads; simply switch on your system and start running your method.
Due to the modular design, changes and upgrades to existing configurations are easy with STAR instruments. As your projects change, your STAR workstation can also evolve to meet new challenges. Most upgrades can be performed in your lab within one or two days to minimize downtime.
- Air Displacement Pipetting
- Compressed O-Ring Expansion Technology
- Total Aspirational and Dispense Monitoring
- Anti-Droplet Control
- Dynamic Liquid Classification
- Dual Liquid Level Detection