Microsaic 4000 MiD
Bringing mass spec down to size
The Microsaic 4000 MiD is the only mass spectrometer to contain everything in one box, including PC and all pumps. The core technologies are chip-scale, ‘plug and play’ versions of traditional mass spectrometry components which can be interchanged rapidly by the user. It’s easy integration, low operating cost and small footprint make the Microsaic 4000 MiD deployable in a wide range of applications where mass spectrometry has not been able to reach – until now.
- Far smaller than conventional mass spectrometers, with fewer infrastructure requirements
- No external floor pumps are required, making it ideal for use in a fume-hood and easily deployable in a wide range of applications
- Designed to integrate with existing equipment with no extra footprint
- Fully integrated MS system with chip-scale technologies
- Triggered MRM (tMRM) combines fast and sensitive MRM quantitation with the generation of a product ion spectrum for library searching and compound screening and confirmation
- Microspray ionization source
- Micro-engineered vacuum interface
- ‘Plug and play’ chips make the 4000 MiD configurable, flexible and future proof
- Intuitive, open-access software for method development and LC-MS
- Big savings on costly infrastructure such as gas generators air-con and UPS
- Remote control via LAN connection removes the need for a monitor or keyboard, further minimizing footprint: ideal for fume-hood deployment
Who Benefits From Miniaturized Mass Detection?
Miniaturized mass detection was developed by combining market needs and the requirements of a modern-day laboratory. This white paper will explore how to increase your workflow efficiency with miniaturized deployable mass detection.