The S2 PUMA EDXRF spectrometer is an Energy-Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence instrument for elemental analysis. The benchtop instrument is designed for the analysis from carbon to americium (C – Am) in solid and liquid samples, prepared or bulk. Detectable elemental concentrations in the samples can range from ppm up to 100%. Its high-power X-ray tube together with the HighSense™ LE detector and the unique sample handling options make it the perfect fit for many applications in industry and research, where precise and accurate results must be delivered fast on an easy-to-operate instrument.
- HighSense™ technology: Fast high-countrate detector
- Powerful tubes with optimized target materials
- Best light element performance due to LE configuration
- Sample handling options: Single position, Carousel, and XY Autochanger
- TouchControl™ touchscreen available for operator-friendly routine analysis without external PC
- Best atmosphere conditions for every application: Air, Helium, Nitrogen, Vacuum
- Small-spot collimators from 1 to 28 mm
- SampleCare™ protects vital system components from contamination
- Powerful standardless FP solution (SMARTQUANT FP)
Request for Quote
In this webinar, you will learn simplified XRF principles, get a better understanding of what information XRF provides, learn the advantages of different types of lab XRF instrumentation, and learn guidelines on which one to select based on your needs.
This tech note describes how to perform pharmaceuticals analysis using benchtop x-ray solutions, including XRD and XRF instrumentation.
The S2 PUMA ED-XRF is a multi-element analyzer, providing everything you need to measure and monitor elements in your samples.
Explore our portfolio of XRD and XRF instruments
Delivers data quality and collection speed that, up to recently, was thought impossible with a benchtop XRD system.
A high-performance, multi-element benchtop EDXRF analyzer for the petrochemical industry.
The most adaptable and powerful EDXRF benchtop solution for your analytical needs.