The S6 JAGUAR WDXRF combines excellent analytical performance based on cutting edge technology with compact size and Plug-and-Analyze installation.
The S6 JAGUAR offers more analytical power with typically more than 50% reduced measurement times than any other compact WDXRF instrument, featuring its new compact WDXRF goniometer, closely coupled optics, and 400 W direct excitation power. Based on the brand new HighSenseTM XE detector with its ultimate linear range of more than two Million cps, it delivers excellent accuracy and precision for quality control in industrial labs.
The S6 JAGUAR system components are well protected by our proven SampleCareTM technology, ensuring highest instrument uptime and lowest cost of operation, especially when running liquid or powder samples.
- Higher sample throughput, enhanced analytical precision, and better trace element detection with 400 W HighSense™ power compared to 200 W
- Unrivaled analytical performance with the ultra compact HighSense™ goniometer
- Perfect analytical flexibility with the 4-position crystal changer
- Easy application setup with linear ranges of 2 Mcps with HighSense™ detectors
- High instrument uptime with SampleCare™
- Flexible and efficient automated sample handling with EasyLoad™
- Easy, intuitive and failsafe operation with TouchControl™
Request for Quote
In this webinar, you will learn simplified XRF principles, get a better understanding of what information XRF provides, learn the advantages of different types of lab XRF instrumentation, and learn guidelines on which one to select based on your needs.
Make way for the all-stars. We’ve put together a convenient overview of the latest elemental analyzers that are making big waves in the analytical chemistry community.
The game is afoot! We’ll uncover the clues and crack the case when it comes to characterizing polymeric materials with elemental analysis.
We’re getting down to business when it comes to supporting your ASTM testing. We’ll highlight ED-XRF, WD-XRF, CHNS, trace SN, and other bench-top analyzers.
For elemental analysis of liquid and solid samples, particular criteria should be followed when deciding between the ICP-OES and XRF techniques.
Learn how science-based XRF solutions provide rapid routine testing and in-depth research analysis for food and agriculture applications in the lab and the factory.