The powerful, modular system can be equipped with a diversity of handling and measurement configurations like different sensors, measurement stages and automation hardware (dual-arm robot, load ports, aligner and ID readers). Substrate-layer thickness, TTV or the total thickness of a stacked wafer, bow, warp and flatness of a wafer can be determined with sub-µm accuracy in a single measuring run. Surface roughness down to nm level and furthermore, TSV, RST and mini-bump parameters can be retrieved as well.
Our metrology solutions are based on Spectral Coherence Interferometry (SCI) enabling very fast measurements of single as well as multi-layer thickness and surface geometry. The White Light Interferometer (WLI) provides high-resolution 3D topography data allowing for most accurate full field of view measurements within seconds.
- Several pure sorting functions including compress, split, merge and randomization
- Equipped with up to 4 load ports for 200 mm (8“) wafers or up to 3 load ports for 300 mm (12“)
- Two robot arms provide high throughput handling
- Wafer flipping is possible at all stations
- Can be equipped with a rotational stage for fast measurements that cover the complete wafer area
- Usage of multiple readers to measure the wafer or glass carrier ID ensures maximum flexibility
- Intuitive WaferSpect Software for measurement planning
During this webinar focuses on the challenging task of measuring mold wafer thickness using non-contact, high-throughput metrology, and improving process control.
In this webinar hosted by SMTA, we explore ways to tackle that problem and introduce the work flow of a stable algorithm to evaluate the above mentioned features automatically for different devices.