The SKYSCAN 1272 from Bruker Corporation can nondestructively visualize up to 209 Megapixel (14450×14450 pixels) virtual slices through objects, more than 2600 such slices after a single scan using a 16-megapixel camera in triple offset mode. Thanks to phase-contrast enhancement, object details as small as 0.35um can be detected.
The ability to move both the sample and large-format CCD camera as close as possible to the source substantially increases the measured intensity. That is why SKYSCAN 1272 scans up to 5 times faster compared to conventional systems with fixed camera position.
The SKYSCAN 1272 offers automatic selection of parameters with Genius-Mode. Magnification, energy, filter, exposure time and background corrections can all be optimized automatically with a single click.
Large format imaging is supported by multithreaded GPU-accelerated 3D-reconstruction and realistic visualization by surface and volume rendering. For high-speed requirements, InstaRecon®, the world’s fastest CT reconstruction software, accelerates 3D imaging up to 100 times compared to traditional algorithms.
- Best resolution with 200 Megapixel (14450 x 14450 pixels) in every virtual slice through objects
- Detect object details down to 0.4um thanks to phase-contrast enhancement
- 20-100kV maintenance-free X-ray source for low cost of ownership
- 6-position automatic filter changer for automatic energy selection
- GPU-acceleration and InstaRecon® for fast 3D reconstructions
- Maximum scanning diameter of-75mm, integrated micropositioning stage
- 2D/3D image analysis, surface and volume rendering
- Optional 16-position sample changer with auto adjustment of magnification and scanning protocol