Raise your expectations—the new Agilent 7900 ICP-MS opens up a new dimension in ICP-MS. With 10x higher matrix tolerance, 10x wider dynamic range and 10x better signal to noise than the world’s bestselling 7700 ICP-MS Series, plus software so powerful that it can write your methods for you, the Agilent 7900 ICP-MS redefines ICP-MS. Again. The world’s most powerful and automated ICP-MS includes the industry’s most effective helium collision mode for unsurpassed interference removal, ensuring superior data quality whatever your application. With every component engineered for performance and reliability, Agilent’s ICP-MS will put you on the path to success.
- Robust plasma and optional Ultra High Matrix Introduction (UHMI) technology enable you to routinely measure samples containing up to 25% total dissolved solids (TDS)
- Widest dynamic range — measure trace elements and majors in the same run.
- Better trace level detection
- Faster analysis of transient signals
- Unmatched ease-of-use with the MassHunter software
- Improved productivity
Enjoy a new dimension in quadrupole ICP-MS with the Agilent 7900
With 10x higher matrix tolerance, 10x wider dynamic range, 10x better signal to noise, and software so powerful it can write your methods for you, the new Agilent 7900 redefines ICP-MS… again.
Innovative technology and a new MassHunter software platform combine to make it the world’s most powerful, and most automated quadrupole ICP-MS.
With matrix tolerance extended into the tens of % TDS range, a linear dynamic range of up to 11 orders of magnitude — plus the industry’s most effective helium collision mode — the Agilent ICP-MS delivers superior data quality whatever your application.