Incorporating breakthrough Agilent iFunnel technology, the Agilent 6550 iFunnel Q-TOF LC/MS system delivers the lowest detection levels of any high resolution LC/MS instrument. For the first time ever, you can achieve low femtogram-level sensitivity with high resolution and accurate-mass— making the 6550 iFunnel Q-TOF the ideal choice for pharmaceutical, proteomics, metabolite ID, lipidomics, food safety, forensic toxicology, and environmental screening applications.
Agilent Ion Beam Compression and Shaping (IBCS) technology provides the greatest sensitivity while maintaining 45k mass resolution and sub 1-ppm mass accuracy. Enhanced electronics and software algorithms enable exceedingly high data acquisition rates of up to 50 spectra/second for ultra-fast UHPLC separations with the Agilent 1290 Infinity II LC and for maximum sampling during data-dependent MS/MS experiments.
- Achieve femtogram-level sensitivity with Agilent iFunnel technology, which increases ion transfer for the lowest detection levels of any high-resolution LC/MS instrument.
- Avoid interferences and make high-resolution quantitation a reality with the combination of accuracy and sensitivity.
- Gain confidence in your analysis with sub-ppm mass accuracy and resolution of 45k.
- See everything when screening or profiling with a wide in-spectrum dynamic range, complementing the system’s excellent detection limits and superb reproducibility.
- Take full advantage of blazing fast acquisition speeds with the latest developments in Agilent Infinity II UHPLC, 2D-LC, SFC, and even GC-APCI chromatographic interfaces.
- Use powerful MassHunter software for profiling, characterizing, identifying, and quantifying compounds in complex mixtures via high-definition MS and MS/MS.
- Check out the latest developments in untargeted screening and quantitation using Agilent’s All Ions MS/MS technique.
Request for Quote
If you would like to be contacted about financing, leasing or purchasing, please fill out the information below and we will be in touch shortly.