Agilent 1220 Infinity II LC is an affordable, high quality, integrated LC system based on proven technology. As part of the Agilent InfinityLab LC Series, the 1220 Infinity II LC gives you quality and performance. Choose from four integrated, “all-in-one” configurations and various upgrade paths allow you to increase instrument efficiency. The walk-up upgrade and software convert the 1220 Infinity II LC into the perfect LC workhorse for a multi-user environment.
- Exceptional accuracy and superior precision for all routine applications
- Flexibility – hardware choices and all-in-one configurations include an isocratic or gradient pump, manual injector or vial autosampler, column oven and variable wavelength detector
- Upgrade system with additional hardware modules
- Fully compliant with all requirements for regulatory LC applications
- Fast, trouble-free startup – every system is tested in its final configuration
- Mobile upgrade allows installation in a mobile lab
- Higher resolution and faster run times
- Lower detection limits using a variable wavelength detector up to 80 Hz
- Maintain stable temperatures with the optional column oven
Affordable Analytical Efficiency
The Agilent 1220 Infinity II LC pump ensures stable, virtually pulse-free solvent flow up to 10 mL/min. A pressure range up to 600 bar even enables the use of columns with smaller particles for better resolution and faster run times. Choose from different configurations, including either an isocratic or a gradient pump with integrated dual-channel degassing unit.
With low internal volumes of 1.5 mL per channel, the degassing unit creates continuous vacuum, eliminating baseline fluctuations and shortening equilibration times. An optional automated solvent selection valve for the gradient pump combines two-out-of-four solvents for gradient formation or for column flushing with different solvents.
Fast, Reproducible and Robust Detection
Featuring optimized optics for high sensitivity, low baseline drift, wide linear range and 80 Hz data rate, the variable wavelength detector not only lowers your detection limits but also expands your application capabilities. Choose from a range of flow cells with different volumes and path lengths to match the demands of your application.
Capable of acquiring spectral data, the diode array detector gives you more confidence in the qualification and quantification of impurities – even at trace levels. Low-noise electronics and the detector’s 80 Hz data rate guarantee highest sensitivity for conventional or ultrafast LC. Selection of up to 8 signal wavelengths provides for increased selectivity for complex samples. Flow cells with 2, 5 or 13 μL volume are available to match your application’s needs.
Rugged, High-Resolution Separations
InfinityLab Poroshell 120 columns provide fast, rugged, highresolution separations at pressures up to 600 bar and perform best with the Agilent 1220 Infinity II LC. Within our InfinityLab column family, currently 12 bonded phases are available for flexible development and straightforward transfer of methods (see page 4 for an application example of our InfinityLab Poroshell 120 columns). InfinityLab Quick Connect fittings provide robust, leak-tight connections for every user through innovative spring-loaded design with zero dead volumes – even after hundreds of reconnections.