The Agilent 1290 Infinity II LC System is part of the InfinityLab LC series. High separation and detection performance deliver analysis data of the highest quality. Highest sample capacity and fastest injection cycles combine with new levels of usability—for highest throughput for any application. Seamless integration in current infrastructure and smooth method transfer from legacy equipment—for non-disruptive transition to highest productivity and lowest cost of ownership.
Features of Agilent 1290 LC
- More chromatographic resolution
- Higher peak capacity for challenging separations – switch easily between single dimension UHPLC and the ultimate chromatographic power of 2D-LC.
- Lower carryover for uncompromised data quality
- Faster injection cycles with dual-needle injection and smart overlapped injections offer higher sample throughput
- Higher sample capacity per bench space – up to 6144 samples within the footprint of a standard Agilent stack
- Lowest detection limits with an ultra-wide dynamic range
- Significantly better usability – dead-volume-free UHPLC fluidic connections can be easily achieved by the revolutionary A-line quick-connect fittings.
- Flexibility for all applications – due to the wide power, temperature and automatically scalable injection range, gradient options and intelligent system emulation technology
- Seamless transfer of methods between LCs, regardless of the brand