The Agilent 6470A triple quadrupole LC/MS system delivers robust performance for commercial, regulatory, life sciences, and research applications. The 6470A UHPLC MS/MS system employs two technological advantages: Agilent Jet Stream ion source and curved geometry collision cell. These innovations enable you to reliably detect target compounds at low levels in diverse matrices, while achieving wide linear dynamic range.
The 6470A LC/MS/MS triple quadrupole provides best-in-class sensitivity, precision, and scan speed, so you can dilute or use less sample and still have complete confidence in the accuracy of your results. The system’s proven robustness and reliability mean less maintenance and more uninterrupted laboratory productivity.
- Enhanced sensitivity – detection limits up to sub-femtogram level
- Greater signal and reduced noise – Agilent Jet Stream technology uses super-heated nitrogen to improve ion generation and desolvation.
- Secure investment with the flexibility to upgrade to Agilent iFunnel Technology
- Efficient collection and transmission of product ions from innovative curved and tapered hexapole assembly
- Screen, confirm and quantify – Triggered MRM (tMRM) combines fast and sensitive MRM quantitation with the generation of a product ion spectrum for library searching and compound screening and confirmation
Request for Quote
If you would like to be contacted about financing, leasing or purchasing, please fill out the information below and we will be in touch shortly.