The Agilent 6495C triple quadrupole LC/MS system is the highest performance LC/MS/MS triple quad available. It is ideally suited for peptide quant as well as applications that require ppt sensitivity. It offers the utmost sensitivity, extended mass range, ease of maintenance, and the power and flexibility of MassHunter, which when combined, makes this the system of choice for demanding applications.
With Agilent’s third generation iFunnel design and VacShield for easy maintenance, high performance has never been more aligned with high reliability. When you need the most sensitive triple quadrupole LC/MS, and you need it every day, the Agilent 6495C triple quadrupole LC/MS delivers.
- Agilent’s most sensitive LC/TQ – confidence into the ppt range and beyond
- Reliability to match performance with a 3rd generation all-metal iFunnel design
- Wide mass range to 3,000 m/z to give you the flexibility to handle any MRM transmission
- Vent-free ion source maintenance with VacShield technology
- Screen, confirm and quantify – Triggered MRM (tMRM) acts like normal MRM until it sees your compound, instantly expanding to generate a product ion spectrum perfect for a library search to confirm
- Direct Skyline integration to streamline peptide quantitation method development and analysis
Request for Quote
If you would like to be contacted about financing, leasing or purchasing, please fill out the information below and we will be in touch shortly.