The rich information gathered with a high-resolution instrument is only useful if you can actually detect both your targets and unknowns. The Agilent 6530 Q-TOF LC/MS system will light up your analysis with excellent mass accuracy and reliable isotopic fidelity. Say goodbye to false negatives due to low analytical sensitivity or poor dynamic range. Say hello to blazing fast acquisition speeds. Whether working with small or large molecules, analytical sensitivity matters. Specifically, great detection limits when performing untargeted analysis opens up the door to truly comprehensive screening and profiling.
With the Agilent MassHunter software suite, the 6530 provides all the capabilities you need to identify, quantify, profile, and characterize compounds in complex mixtures via high-definition MS and MS/MS. Whatever the focus of your lab—food safety, environmental testing, forensic toxicology—our All Ions MS/MS technology is a great solution for untargeted screening and quantitation.
- Mass accuracy within 2 ppm gives you complete confidence in your analysis.
- Powerful Agilent Jet Stream source enables you to uncover low level components.
- Wide in-spectrum dynamic range facilitates simultaneous measurement of minor components in the presence of intense background interferences.
- The latest developments in Agilent Infinity II UHPLC, 2D-LC, SFC, and even GC-APCI chromatographic interfaces give you blazing fast acquisition speed.
- Powerful MassHunter software provides the latest software capabilities for profiling, characterizing, identifying, and quantifying compounds in complex mixtures via high-definition MS and MS/MS.
- Check out the latest developments in untargeted screening and quantitation using Agilent’s All Ions MS/MS technique.
Request for Quote
If you would like to be contacted about financing, leasing or purchasing, please fill out the information below and we will be in touch shortly.