The Agilent 6545XT AdvanceBio LC/Q-TOF system is designed to handle multiple workflows in biopharmaceutical characterization. When you need to access the most information at the intact protein level, automatically confirm a sequence through peptide mapping, and confidently understand PTMs, this system is a UHPLC Q-TOF that delivers.
Accurately profile major and minor proteoforms with time-of-flight technology offering new levels of sensitivity and clarity to intact protein mass spectrometry. Easily dig deeper into peptide digests with the Iterative MS/MS mode of operation. The 6545XT AdvanceBio Q-TOF is the analytical cornerstone in a comprehensive set of tools designed for biopharma.
- Get up and running fast with quick-start methods that include Agilent AdvanceBio LC columns for intact protein and peptide workflows.
- Characterize both major and minor intact protein variations with an automated data workflow featuring MassHunter BioConfirm software.
- Adapt your instrument to your needs with SWARM autotune to ensure optimum performance with no manual adjustment. New large molecule setting provides sub-nanogram detection levels for intact glycosylated monoclonal antibodies.
- Be sure of your results with mass accuracies within 10 ppm for glycosylated intact proteins.
- Dig deeper into your digested samples with the powerful new iterative MS/MS feature.
- Maximize your uptime with a system tested to perform through thousands of protein injections without degradation of performance.
- Minimize maintenance delays with vent-free cleaning of entrance optics.
Request for Quote
If you would like to be contacted about financing, leasing or purchasing, please fill out the information below and we will be in touch shortly.