The Agilent 7800 ICP-MS is a solution-ready system that combines proven, robust hardware, auto-optimization tools, and Pre-set Methods to simplify routine analysis. With high matrix tolerance, wide dynamic range, and effective control of polyatomic interferences, the hardware takes the uncertainty out of analyzing complex or variable sample matrices. The 7800 ICP-MS is extraordinarily easy to set up and use, so you can quickly produce reliable results in the widest range of sample types.
- Fast track your routine metals analysis with ICP-MS MassHunter software
- Reduce sample preparation by analyzing samples containing up to 3% total dissolved solids (TDS) without dilution
- HMI reduces signal suppression, so high matrix samples can be measured accurately without requiring matrix matched calibration standards
- Ensure accurate data with effective interference removal
- Analyze major and trace analytes in a single run
- Maximize throughput and productivity
Fast track your ICP-MS method development with Agilent 7800
- New ICP-MS MassHunter software provides fast system setup, robust auto-optimization tools and extensive system status monitoring, to ensure consistent high performance.
- Many common methods can simply be loaded and run, with settings – from plasma conditions to analyte integration times and internal standards – predefined in a Pre-set Method. Where a specific new method is needed, the Method Wizard simplifies the setup process.
- The software includes performance, tune, QC, and sample report templates with operator tutorials for refresher or new-user training.
- Standard operating procedures (SOPs) for several common applications, guide new users in system setup and routine operation, setting you on the fast track to accurate analysis.