Diablo RTGA 5000A Real Time Gas Analyzer
Fast chemical analysis without compromise
The Diablo RTGA 5000A Real-Time Gas Analyzer is a real-time chemical measurement tool for continuous process improvement. It is ideal for applications where fast chemical analysis is required, such as monitoring process transients and dynamic continuous reactions. The Diablo RTGA can be used for fuel cell gas analysis, syngas monitoring, catalyst research, monitoring of volatile solvent residues, pharmaceutical reactor headspace monitoring, and many other applications.
- Fast, real-time response to process changes
- Flexible, rugged, fast-responding direct process sampling interface
- Uses a high-performance Agilent 5977 quadrupole mass spectrometer
- Quick and easy conversion of 5977 MSD from the direct RTGA-MS configuration to standard GC-MS configuration
- Linear response and stable, reliable quantitative analysis with active compensation for changes in process pressure
- Hardware and software enhancements enable detection of low-mass species like hydrogen with the 5977 MSD
Recorded April 2016
Reliable chemical and engineering information is critical for rapid process development. Often, the sensors are too slow, and provide limited information.