While many companies have shut their doors until the COVID-19 crisis is under control, not all businesses have been halted. Despite the disruption we’re experiencing in day-to-day lives, laboratories that perform critical testing in a variety of industries are facing pressure to maintain operations, while facing obstacles like none before.
During this webinar, we’ll walk in the shoes of the lab manager and highlight ways to maintain critical testing operations when faced with outside scenarios that restrict and impact daily operations. For those concerned with how to bring on new instrumentation when lab access is restricted, we’ll highlight ways to move towards remote operation, automated diagnostics, alternative payment methods, and other valuable, cost-saving solutions.
Key Webinar Takeaways:
- Replacing older instrumentation which may be showing signs of wear and tear and unreliability
- Utilizing smaller bench-top systems vs. floor-mount units
- Installation and support of your instruments when outside support personnel are not available or permitted onsite
- Mitigating risk by bringing select instrumentation in-house for QA/QC testing
- Ideas for cost-saving measures to sustain operations