The S2 POLAR EDXRF instrument masters all requirements for S analysis from diesel to crude oils. This also includes continuous process control of higher sulfur levels in refineries as well as norm-compliant Ultra-Low Sulfur (ULS) analysis of final products. The S2 POLAR complies with the international S norms such as ASTM D7220, D4294, and ISO 13032.
With its capability to measure multiple elements simultaneously, including Cl for corrosion prevention and P against residue build-up, the S2 POLAR is well suited for the analytical demands of refineries in one single instrument. The S2 POLAR is also well suited for the norm-compliant analysis of additives in lubricating oils according to ASTM D6481 and ASTM D7751 that includes the elements Mg, P, S, Cl, Ca, Zn, and Mo. The analysis of elements in edible oils (e.g. Mg, P, Ca) or palm oils.
- Superior instrument resolution
- High-performance, multi-element benchtop EDXRF analyzer for the petrochemical industry
- Excellent detection limits for norm-compliant Ultra-Low Sulfur (ULS) analysis in diesel and gasoline
- Multi-element analysis of additives in lubricating oils
- Easy-to-use with one-button TouchControlTM
- Safe liquid sample handling with SampleCareTM technology
- Norm compliant
- ASTM D7220 and D4294
- ASTM D6481 (P, S, Ca, Zn) and D7751 (Mg, P, S, Cl, Ca, Zn, Mo)
Request for Quote
Explore our portfolio of XRD and XRF instruments
Delivers data quality and collection speed that, up to recently, was thought impossible with a benchtop XRD system.
A high-performance, multi-element benchtop EDXRF analyzer for the petrochemical industry.
The most adaptable and powerful EDXRF benchtop solution for your analytical needs.