AQUATek 100 is a purge and trap autosampler that automates the sample preparation steps for the analysis of liquid samples utilizing a fixed volume sample loop filled using a pressurization gas. Two independent volume programmable internal standards are then added to the sample and the entire aliquot is transferred to the Purge and Trap for compound concentration and subsequent separation and detection using a GC/GC-MS quantification system.
- 30% more sample capacity with its 100-vial carousel for standard 40mL vials
- Auto blanking is now available without sacrificing sample positions on the carousel thus allowing utilization of every vial space on the carousel for samples
- Built in chilling feature
- Two – 15mL UV-protected standard spiking vessels to prevent compound breakdown. Capable of varying volume delivery in 1, 2, 5, 10, and 20µL aliquots with zero waste
- Unique slide out Plumbing Access Compartment (PAC) simplified tasks such as changing sample loops and other maintenance tasks.
- Interchangeable loop system available in 5mL, 10mL, 20mL, and 25mL sizes
- Automated diagnostics and leak check
- Entire liquid pathway can be rinsed using the patented high temperature OptiRinse cleaning techniques
- Pressurized water reservoir for blanking and system rinsing included