The PY-3030S Single-Shot Pyrolyzer is simple but effective for any type of isothermal sample introduction to GC or GC/MS from 40-800ᵒC. The PY-3030S has precise temperature control, uses the same low dead volume, inert, and heated flow path as the EGA/PY-3030D, and can use a variety of analytical techniques. Often used in a Quality Control lab, the PY-3030S can be fully automated with the AS-1020E 48 sample Auto-Shot Sampler.
- Any organic materials can be analyzed using some or all of these techniques:
– Isothermal Thermal Desorption (TD)
– Single-Shot Pyrolysis (PY)
– Reactive Pyrolysis (RxPy)
- F-Search software and three MS libraries provide essential tools for polymer and additive interpretation when using GC with MS detection.
- Accessories add even more capability:
– UV Irradiator (UV-1047E)
– Micro Thermal Desorption Sampler (PY-1060)
– Micro Reaction Sampler (PY-1050)
This webinar explores the five secrets of detailed polymer characterization and deformulation using GC-MS.
A comprehensive overview of the Frontier EGA-PY-3030D multi-shot pyrolyzer system.
This webinar will explore the thermal extraction-GC/MS technique and the method map for material characterization, and its use in analyzing hydrocarbons in shale rock.
During this webinar, Dr. Michael Schilling explores the use of an expert system for interpreting Py-GC/MS data for synthetic paint media, which can benefit paint chemists and forensic examiners of trace evidence.
Request for Quote
If you would like to be contacted about financing, leasing or purchasing, please fill out the information below and we will be in touch shortly.