Frontier PY-3030S Single-Shot Pyrolyzer
High performance and reliability
The PY-3030S Single-Shot Pyrolyzer is simple but effective for any type of isothermal sample introduction to GC or GC/MS from 40-800ᵒC. The PY-3030S has precise temperature control, uses the same low dead volume, inert, and heated flow path as the EGA/PY-3030D, and can use a variety of analytical techniques. Often used in a Quality Control lab, the PY-3030S can be fully automated with the AS-1020E 48 sample Auto-Shot Sampler.
- Any organic materials can be analyzed using some or all of these techniques:
– Isothermal Thermal Desorption (TD)
– Single-Shot Pyrolysis (PY)
– Reactive Pyrolysis (RxPy)
- F-Search software and three MS libraries provide essential tools for polymer and additive interpretation when using GC with MS detection.
- Accessories add even more capability:
– UV Irradiator (UV-1047E)
– Micro Thermal Desorption Sampler (PY-1060)
– Micro Reaction Sampler (PY-1050)
This webinar explores the five secrets of detailed polymer characterization and deformulation using GC-MS.
This on-demand webinar is a great overview of the Frontier EGA-PY-3030D multi-shot pyrolyzer system.
August 21, 2018 at 11:00 am PDT
During this webinar, we’ll discuss thermal extraction-GC/MS technique and the method map for material characterization, and its use in analyzing hydrocarbons in shale rock.
September 19, 2018 at 11:00 am PDT
During this webinar, Dr. Michael Schilling will explore the use of an expert system for interpreting Py-GC/MS data for synthetic paint media, which can benefit paint chemists and forensic examiners of trace evidence.