Designed for research and development labs that work with catalysts, the Rx-3050TR Tandem micro-Reactor features a tandem configuration consisting of two independently heated micro furnace-based reactors. The upper reactor can heat, vaporize or pyrolyze a gas, liquid or solid sample. These vapors are swept into the lower reactor with the carrier gas. The lower reactor contains a catalyst bed in quick-change quartz tubes. Feedstock is catalytically converted and the reactant products are determined real-time or can be chromatographically-separated and detected by a mass spectrometer (GC/MS). A supplied flow controller allows the user to add a reaction gas to the lower reactor.
- Flexible configuration allows the user to control many experimental parameters including temperature, carrier and reactant gases, catalyst type, and pressure
- Precise mass flow controller for easy switching of up to three user selected reactant gases
- Temperature modes (40-900ᵒ C): Isothermal, stepwise and programmable
- Heart-cutting for detailed chromatography of thermal zones of interest
- Rapid screening of catalysts in a variety of user selected conditions
This webinar explores the five secrets of detailed polymer characterization and deformulation using GC-MS.
A comprehensive overview of the Frontier EGA-PY-3030D multi-shot pyrolyzer system.
This webinar will explore the thermal extraction-GC/MS technique and the method map for material characterization, and its use in analyzing hydrocarbons in shale rock.
During this webinar, Dr. Michael Schilling explores the use of an expert system for interpreting Py-GC/MS data for synthetic paint media, which can benefit paint chemists and forensic examiners of trace evidence.