Frontier EPA/PY-3030D Multi-Shot Pyrolyzer
The Frontier EGA/PY-3030D is a versatile multi-shot pyrolyzer that offers temperature programmability from ambient (+10ᵒC) to 1050ᵒC with precise temperature control (+/- 0.1ᵒC) of the ceramic micro furnace. This allows the user to analyze materials using a variety of techniques for greater flexibility. This system is capable of full automation of up to 48 samples with the AS-1020E Auto-Shot Sampler. Elegantly designed for qualitative and quantitative analysis with excellent accuracy and precision—guaranteed!
- Frontier Pyrolyzer can analyze any organic materials using some or all of these techniques:
– Evolved Gas Analysis (EGA)
– Thermal Desorption (TD)
– Heart-Cutting (HC)
– Pyrolysis (PY)
– Reactive Pyrolysis (RxPy)
– Single, Double or Multi-Shot Analysis
- F-Search software and four MS libraries provide essential tools for polymer and additive interpretation when using GC with MS detection.
- Accessories add even more capability
– UV Irradiator (UV-1047E)
– Micro Thermal Desorption Sampler (PY-1060)
– Micro Reaction Sampler (PY-1050)
– MicroJet Cryo-Trap (MJT-1035E)
- Two Year Warranty.
This webinar explores the five secrets of detailed polymer characterization and deformulation using GC-MS.
A comprehensive overview of the Frontier EGA-PY-3030D multi-shot pyrolyzer system.
This webinar will explore the thermal extraction-GC/MS technique and the method map for material characterization, and its use in analyzing hydrocarbons in shale rock.
During this webinar, Dr. Michael Schilling explores the use of an expert system for interpreting Py-GC/MS data for synthetic paint media, which can benefit paint chemists and forensic examiners of trace evidence.