Frontier EPA/PY-3030D Multi-Shot Pyrolyzer
The Frontier EGA/PY-3030D is a versatile multi-shot pyrolyzer that offers temperature programmability from ambient (+10ᵒC) to 1050ᵒC with precise temperature control (+/- 0.1ᵒC) of the ceramic micro furnace. This allows the user to analyze materials using a variety of techniques for greater flexibility. This system is capable of full automation of up to 48 samples with the AS-1020E Auto-Shot Sampler. Elegantly designed for qualitative and quantitative analysis with excellent accuracy and precision—guaranteed!
- Frontier Pyrolyzer can analyze any organic materials using some or all of these techniques:
– Evolved Gas Analysis (EGA)
– Thermal Desorption (TD)
– Heart-Cutting (HC)
– Pyrolysis (PY)
– Reactive Pyrolysis (RxPy)
– Single, Double or Multi-Shot Analysis
- F-Search software and four MS libraries provide essential tools for polymer and additive interpretation when using GC with MS detection.
- Accessories add even more capability
– UV Irradiator (UV-1047E)
– Micro Thermal Desorption Sampler (PY-1060)
– Micro Reaction Sampler (PY-1050)
– MicroJet Cryo-Trap (MJT-1035E)
- Two Year Warranty.
This webinar explores the five secrets of detailed polymer characterization and deformulation using GC-MS.
This on-demand webinar is a great overview of the Frontier EGA-PY-3030D multi-shot pyrolyzer system.
August 21, 2018 at 11:00 am PDT
During this webinar, we’ll discuss thermal extraction-GC/MS technique and the method map for material characterization, and its use in analyzing hydrocarbons in shale rock.
September 19, 2018 at 11:00 am PDT
During this webinar, Dr. Michael Schilling will explore the use of an expert system for interpreting Py-GC/MS data for synthetic paint media, which can benefit paint chemists and forensic examiners of trace evidence.